terça-feira, 8 de junho de 2010

Canção que me dá vontade de viver

Sail away
Roberto CarlosComposição: Billy Falcon
Baby this love is so sereneMignight sails boats on the CaribbeanPacific waters I'll even take Jamaica baySooner or later girl me and youWe're gonna get awayA little town in ItalyA fire side cafe just you and me As soon as I catch the windI'm gonna take you girl and sail awayas soon as I catch the windI'm gonna take you girl and sail awayBaby this love you wish forI've seen I've heard of white horsesRunning along the shore Might have been a dream or on the movie screenHey I'm not sure Spanish dancers click their castanetsThe accordion fades as they pull ip the nets I wanna walk with you downA Cobblestone roadSee all the beautiful things that we've never knownAs soon as catch the wind I'm gonna take you girl and sail awayAs soon as I catch the windI'm gonna take you girl and sail away postado por Rene

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário