quarta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2020

O SAL DA TERRA-BETO GUEDES-OFICIAL-ANO 1981 ( HQ )

The Salt of the Earth
Beto Guedes
Come on, I wanna tell you no secret
I speak of this floor of our house
Come it's time to fix
Time, I want to live another two hundred years
I don't want to hurt my neighbor
I don't want to hurt myself
We will need everyone
To banish oppression from the world
To build new life
We will need a lot of love
Happiness lives next door
And anyone who is not a fool can see
Peace on earth love
Salt on Earth
Peace on earth love
The salt of
Earth, you are the most beautiful of planets
So mistreating you for money
You who are the ship our sister
Sing, take your life in harmony
And feed us with its fruits
You who are the man, the apple
We will need everyone
One plus one is ..

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário